It is actually one of the more popular sources of natural health remedies, with charcoal that comes from sources like coconut shells.
- ✔️SUPERIOR POTENCY 1200 MG per serving delivering activated charcoal derived from coconut shells with 100 vegan capsules
- ✔️UNIQUE BLEND Made with pure activated charcoal with a hot gas process to maximize results
- ✔️NATURAL superior quality we take pride in providing you a pure activated charcoal which does NOT CONTAIN fillers magnesium stearate, dioxides, preservatives, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast, starch, non-gmo
- Recommendations: As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules daily, 2-3 hours before/after meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.” Dot not exceed recommended dosage
- Lot# and Expiration date printed on bottom of bottle
Last update on 2024-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Here are some different ways you can use activated charcoal for health.
You Can Get Whiter Teeth
One of the more popular uses of activated charcoal is to help whiten your teeth. It can take some getting used to, since you are using the charcoal powder to brush your teeth, though it has shown to be very effective.
Activated charcoal helps to change the pH balance in your mouth, so this not only helps you to lighten the coffee and tea stains on your teeth, but it can also help to fight bad breath and even prevent cavities.
Keep in mind this does not replace the use of toothpaste and dental floss.
Activated charcoal is a type of charcoal that has been heated at high temperatures to make it more porous.
This process creates a large surface area, allowing it to trap and bind to toxins and chemicals.
- Digestive health: Activated charcoal is often used to alleviate symptoms of digestive issues, such as bloating, gas, and indigestion. It can help absorb toxins and reduce the effects of gastrointestinal disturbances. It may also be used to treat diarrhea and prevent the absorption of certain poisons in cases of poisoning.
- Teeth whitening: Activated charcoal may be used in powder or paste form as a natural teeth-whitening agent. It helps remove surface stains and discolorations from teeth. However, it is advised to use it sparingly as it can potentially damage tooth enamel with prolonged use.
- Skincare: Activated charcoal is a popular ingredient in skincare products. It is believed to help draw out impurities and detoxify the skin by absorbing excess oils, dirt, and pollutants. It is often used in face masks, cleansers, and scrubs.
- Water filtration: Activated charcoal is commonly used in water filters to remove impurities, toxins, and contaminants from drinking water. Its porous nature helps trap various chemicals, such as chlorine, pesticides, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), making the water safer to consume.
It is important to note that activated charcoal can interfere with the absorption of medications, vitamins, and minerals, so it should not be taken within a few hours of other medications or supplements. Additionally, it may cause constipation, black stool, or gastrointestinal discomfort in some individuals.
It Helps With Digestion
If you have digestive problems, then it might be due to all those toxins in your digestive tract. Activated charcoal can help to remove many of these toxins and help improve your digestion and overall immune health.
When you clean out your digestive tract, you are doing more than helping with tummy troubles, but also improve your energy and can get a boost in mental function.
Charcoal Helps With Anti-Aging
Everyone wants to fight the signs of aging, trying hard to minimize fine lines and wrinkles on the face. Try a natural remedy like activated charcoal before you turn to medical procedures.
Charcoal can help improve your appearance and reduce the signs of aging by preventing damage to your kidney, liver, and adrenal glands.
When this happens, you are getting rid of toxins in your body that often convert to looking older than you are.
It is Great For Your Skin
Activated charcoal can also work wonders for your skin, not just by reducing the signs of aging. Any time you have a skin irritation, you can combine the activated charcoal with a little bit of oil like coconut oil then it will start to reduce the redness and puffiness and help to ease the itching and pain.
For example, if you get a bug bite from being outside, you can apply this mixture to the bite and will find it very soothing. Just be careful not to replace first aid treatments for various skin conditions.
While activated charcoal is commonly used for various health purposes, it is important to note that the information is not medical advice and you should consult with a healthcare professional for personalized recommendations: